- How did you become part of MYB?
I was running at City Park on a Monday and recognized some of the runners standing in the group. I joined the run and met this positive group of individuals who I now consider part of my running family.
- Why did you start walking/running?
I started running about 8 or 9 years ago as a great way to meet my fitness goals and maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, once I began participating in organized runs, I found out how wonderful the running community is in this city and have been enjoying the people and fun times just as much as the exercise.
- What is your favorite post race/cheat meal?
Donuts...and more donuts...and then, more donuts. I count my calorie burn in donuts.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be & why?
Regenerative Healing. Speedy recovery would make life much easier on longer distances.
- If you could run with any celebrity, who would you choose?
Bradley Cooper. I don't know if he runs (until I start chasing him ), but it would be great motivation for me.